|If you can't see this e-mail properly, view it online|
BPW Warranty Procedure
2. The necessary fields on the warranty claim form MUST be completed in order to proceed with the claim. Failure to give certain parts of information can lead to a significant delay in the claim, or repudiation of the claim.
3. On completion of the form please contact the Product Support Department. A client liaison person for warranties will be available to speak with you and may ask further questions or request evidence to aid in the adjudication of the claim. On receipt of the claim form along with the correct information, a unique BPW Claim Reference Number will be issued to you. This number is to be used when querying the claim.
4. In some cases the client liaison will be able to determine if the claim is valid over the telephone or via email correspondence. Photos may be required to aid the client liaison in deciding the outcome. If the client liaison is not able to make a judgement on the telephone or email then they will inform you to return the failed component back to the following address:
BPW Axles Pty Ltd
Corner Kitty and Donald Streets
5. Once the component arrives at BPW Axles the Fleet Support Manager or Product Support Manager will carry out an inspection to determine if warranty is to be awarded. One of the Managers will contact you and inform you of the outcome. In some cases a report MAY be given.
6. If the claim is accepted the following options will be presented to you:
Failure to indicate on the form whether credit or replacement part is required may result in the client liaison sending you a new part to replace the failed one by default.
7. If the claim has not been accepted then BPW Axles will hold the component for a maximum of 4 weeks from the point of rejection and will then be disposed of accordingly. Should you wish to have the failed component back you must make the collection under your own arrangements and the Product Support Department must be informed prior to collection.
8. If there is any doubt as to whether you have a warranty claim please contact the Product Support Department. The client liaison or one of the Managers will be available to offer any advice requested.
|If you don't want to receive our news anymore, unsubscribe|