|If you can't see this e-mail properly, view it online|
Landing Leg – Correct Operation
Correct operation of landing leg for parking the trailer1. Park the trailer on a firm and even surface, using a base if necessary.
2. Secure the vehicle from rolling away.
3. Inspect the landing gear for damage and repair if necessary before using.
4. Remove the crank handle from the holder and pull out until the locking mechanism is engaged.
The switching procedure is made easier with a slight turning movement, while simultaneously pulling on the crank handle.
5. Switch to high gear:
Turn the crank handle clockwise and through this extend the support until it is just above the ground.
The fast gear enables the clearance height to be reached quickly when extending or retracting without a load.
6. Switch to the low gear:
7. Press in the shaft with the crank handle until the locking mechanism is engaged. The switching procedure is made easier with a slight turning movement, while simultaneously pressing in the shaft.
The low gear is used to raise or lower a laden or un-laden trailer.
8. Unhitch the trailer.
9. Mount the crank handle in the holder.
|If you don't want to receive our news anymore, unsubscribe|